Click the serial number on the left to view the details of the item. |
||Author||Title||Accn#||Year||Item Type ||Claims
||Jose G. Funes , S.J.(ed.)
||Formation and evolution of galaxy disks: Proceedings of a conference organized by the Vatican Observatory held at the Centro Con
||Athanassoula, E. (ed.)
||Disks of galaxies : Kinematics, dynamics and perturbations : Proceedings of the 4th Guillermo Haro conference held at INAOE, Pue
||F. Combes (ed.)
||XVth IAP meeting dynamics of galaxies : From the early universe to the presernt : Proc. of the IAP meeting held at Institut d'As
|Title||Disks of galaxies : Kinematics, dynamics and perturbations : Proceedings of the 4th Guillermo Haro conference held at INAOE, Puebla, Mexico, 5-9 November, 2001|
|Author(s)||E. Athanassoula (ed.);A. Bosma (ed.);R. Mujica (ed.)|
|Publication||California, Astronomy Society of the Pacific, 2002.|
|Series||(Astronomical Society of the Pacific Conference Series; 275)|
|Contents Note||The objectives of the meeting were:
1. To discuss the latest results on disky galaxy structure from numerical simulations
2. To discuss the latest results from organized observational campaigns in several areas
of relevance to disk galaxy structure and evolution
3. To seek advances in some difficult problems of maximal disks, cuspy, halos, warps,
bars and galaxy formation in general.
These goals were formulated during the 6th Guillermo Haro workshop, held at INAOE in May and June 2001.|
|ISBN,Price||1583811168 : USD 57.00|
|Keyword(s)||1. ASPCS; 275
2. DISK FORMATION - PROC.
3. DISK GALAXIES - PROC.
4. DISK GALAXY EVOLUTION - PROC.
5. DISK GALAXY STRUCTURE - PROC.
6. GALAXY - PROC.
7. GALAXY FORMATION - PROC.
8. GUILLERMO HARO ASTROPHYSICS CONFERENCE; 4
9. GUILLERMO HARO PROGRAM IN ASTROPHYSICS
10. SPIRAL GALAXIES - PROC.
||Call#||Status||Issued To||Return Due On ||Physical Location |
+Copy Specific Information